We are looking for groups of Secondary pupils who have a passion for making noise and cheering on the world’s best athletes!
We are looking for groups to come along to the championships to showcase their chants and bring the noise to the Emirates Arena. We have spaces for 4 groups to come during each day of the Championships.
Here's an example of a cheer chant:
Think you can do better? Then enter our competition!
How to enter:
1) Gather a group between 15 and 40 pupils
2) Choose a player, country or theme - click here for some ideas!
3) Create a cheer chant between 20 and 45 seconds long for that player, country or theme
4) Film your chant
5) Upload to Twitter or Facebook, making sure to tweet or tag @BADMINTONScotland (Facebook)
or @BADMINTONScot (Twitter) with the hashtag #CheerChantBWC
6) Uploads must come from the School’s Facebook or Twitter account to be considered for entry
7) Be sure to add a small description of what inspired your chant
8) If you don’t have access to Facebook or Twitter please contact email@example.com for further information.
How to win:
1) Be as eccentric as you want to be
2) Be creative
3) Be original
4) Be loud
The closing date for this competition is the 31st March 2017. A panel of judges will determine the winners and schools will be notified before the end of April.
Don’t forget to include #CheerChantBWC with your entry, to make sure your entry is accepted!
For any more information regarding the Cheer Chant please contact Kaity Hall at the Badminton Scotland offices.
0141 445 1218
A high-quality line-up has been announced for the two-day World Coaching Conference